Monday, March 23, 2009

Be Very Careful!!!


People talked about Demi Moore marrying Ashton Kutcher and their, obvious, age difference. I assumed he was mature for his age. I guess I was wrong. Ashton posted the above picture of his wife on twitter! NOT COOL! Perhaps she was in on the little joke. I do not see a reason to post that pic! Read the text that went along with the pic:

"watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a bikini. I love God!"

"Shh don't tell wifey" (he attached the photo to this tweet)


IMMATURE, much?

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

That's really sad. I bet he's since removed it as it's bound to be on Celebrity Tweet and Mash something - I THINK. I was just on both sites and his twitter page was there but I never read the actual content.

TLUV said...

I hope he took the pic down but, I doubt if he will! He thought it was funny I'm not, entirely sure, Demi wasn't in on this one! If not, I'd kick his a$$!

Lady Di said...

Nope, I read somewhere (UK site??) that she shot back something like "the lil sneak..." on her won Twitter page. And it was still up when I left to go chow down.