Friday, March 27, 2009

Nurses, Ya Gotta Love Them!


Kiss a nurse today! President Obama says he loves nurses! Especially, after his beloved Sasha took ill and nurses were their saviors! Obama discussed their harrowing experience during his unprecedented internet interview. Read on: "When Sasha – "our little precious pea" – was just three months old, she was hospitalized with life-threatening meningitis, Obama said at an unprecedented White House Internet town-hall meeting Thursday.

"Very dangerous," the President said, responding to a health-policy question from a nurse in the audience. "The doctors did a terrific job, but frankly it was the nurses that were there with us when she had to get a spinal tap, and all sorts of things that were just bringing me to tears."

The result: Sasha, now 7, got better, and Obama will always appreciate RNs.

"I'm biased toward nurses," he said. "I just like nurses."

Nurses are, truly, the unsung heroes! They deserve all the respect! Kudos

1 comment:

Lady Di said...

I was raised by a nurse for 15 years. I can say she kept me alive the best she knew how. GOD BLESS HER WHEREVER SHE IS!!