Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pissed Off!


I am a reality show junkie (I think I mentioned that 1,000 times) and I love "Dancing With The Stars!" Last night, however, had me thinking about never watching again. David Alan Grier was booted and I am highly upset! First of all, I tried voting for him all night Monday. I couldn't get through! The line was busy! It made me think perhaps other people are voting for him. I felt good about his chances. When I, finally, got through the message told me voting was over! I feel that the show is rigged! Yeah, I said it! This is the second time I have voted (or tried to vote) and was not allowed to cast an actual vote! I will stay strong and vigil but, if Lil Kim is booted, all hell is gonna break loose! I will never watch again and I will write them feverishly! David Alan Grier was, surprisingly, a very strong dancer! He had rhythm and poise and he could kick his legs like an Alvin Ailey dancer! I will truly miss him. Sidenote: I found out the contestants receive $200,000 for their appearance. They receive this amount whether they go home the first week or the last. The winner receives a $100,000 bonus and the second and third place winners receive a fraction of that amount. This must be why people aren't too upset about being booted!

No comments: