Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Damn Close To Home!




I was looking at the mail on the counter and I saw a pamphlet from "Henry Ford Community College" for my son. I guess because he is a 10th grader he is receiving these letter from different colleges. I passed it to him and kept moving. Imagine my surprise when I saw on the news there was a murder suicide at the "Henry Ford Community College" campus! I jaw dropped! Apparently a 28 year old male shot a 20 year old female and then himself. This is getting too damn close! What was his problem? The recent killings have been because of marital problems or job loss or lack of money! This man hasn't even really started life! This has got to STOP! Where is FAITH? I think that many of these people have mental issues! Well, the wonderful former Governor, John Engler, closed all the mental hospitals here in Michigan. This means that there are many mentally unstable people walking around wreaking havoc! I'm so disgusted! How about you?

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

I'm at a loss for words. I just don't know. I guess that college went off the list kinda quickly... next...

TLUV said...

The girl was beautiful! She was talented and he was infatuated! They never dated but he was after her. She rebuffed his advances and he killed her. Such a tragic story. I'm tired of this senseless killing!