Monday, November 20, 2006

I NEVER LIKED HIM!


Ordinarily I wouldn't give a person like this any airtime but, I couldn't ignore this. Apparently over the weekend at THE LAUGH FACTORY, in West Hollywood, Michael (Kramer from Seinfeld) Richards went into a racial tirade. Richards was heckled by two African American audience members. He, in turn, said "shut the f$#@ up, 50 years ago we would have you hung up with a fork up your a#@!" He went on to say" you think you're bad now motherf#@! Get him out of here he's a n$#@r!" He went on to shout the N word over and over again. Richards has not publicly appologized but, appologized privately. Who he appologized to, I don't know! This is a classic example of a person holding in what they feel, and living amongst us. Personally, I never watched Seinfeld. I tend to look for more realistic shows (Prison Break aside.) I will not watch a show set in New York, with no African Americans. Same thing goes for "Friends!" Note to Michael Richards: Lay off the candy before a show! I never liked you, now I know why! Note to readers: Boycott Michael Richards! Oh, that's right, he isn't doing anything, LOSER!

No comments: