Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SOUND OFF!!!!


This is the last time I will give this moron air time! Michael Richards apologized last night on David Letterman. Jerry Seinfeld, was the guest on Letterman, and apparently he convinced Richards to appologize via sattelite. The appology was peppered with racist remarks like "blacks," and "those people," and "Afro-Americans." Last time I checked "Afro" was a hairstyle! He tried, in vain, to convince people that he wasn't "racist." I don't buy it! I think Jerry Seinfeld knew that his antics would effect the sales of the next "Seinfeld" season DVD. I will never buy a DVD for anyone. Jerry Seinfeld knows how he really feels but, it's about the almighty dollar! Furthermore, Mr. Seinfeld should have wrote the damn appology. That is how contrived I feel it was. Note to Michael Richards: I may have used a few "big" words that you may not understand, so allow me to decipher for you! You are a RACIST Pig!! You should get religion. Before it's too late! Oh yeah, I appologize!

No comments: