Monday, November 20, 2006

WIRED UP!






Last night I recorded "The Wire." I was excited to finally see it this morning! I still miss Stringer Bell and Avon Barksdale but, I have to admit the storyline is better. I could do without all the political crap but, the corner boys are out cold. The character Snoop(Felicia Pearson) is riveting. She dresses and acts more manly than the real men. If she is not that way in person, she deserves an Emmy! She also shows that women can be as ruthless as men. Omar, my fave character, keeps me watching. I love the way he investigates and then strikes. Omar's character breaks the stereotype of gay men. He's a gay man but he is diabolical. Jamie Hector(Marlo Stansfield), Julito McCullum(Namond Brice) and Tristan Wilds(Michael), play pivotal roles as well. The whole show breaks stereotypes! I love It! Note to self: Damn, there's only two more episodes! Hurry up, American Idol!!!

No comments: