Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Conspiracy?

How many stars have you seen on the cover of Vogue magazine? How many black stars? Have you ever seen them look this bad! Famed photographer Annie Liebovitz shot this! This is a crying shame. Where's the makeup? Jennifer, I would sue if I were you! They wouldn't do this to Beyonce! Sidenote: Anna Wintour is editor-in-chief at Vogue. Her best friend is stylist/guru Andre Leon Talley. Talley has been dressing Jennifer Hudson for the pre-Oscar events. I hate her dresses! I think they are trying to sabotage her! First, the ill-fitting ugly dresses. Now these pictures! Wake up, girl! They truly don't have your best interests at heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's something wrong with my eyes, but I don't think she looks THAT bad. I certainly don't think there's a conspiracy. If there is, Howard K. Stern probably has something to do with it!

TLUV said...

While the photo doesn't "look" bad, who takes a picture with their mouth open like that? The makeup is not done well, either.

Anonymous said...

and one of her eyes is half closed... I like the dress though... maybe her mouth is supposed to portray singing ?