Saturday, February 17, 2007

Well Cut My Hair And Call Me Baldy!



What the H-E-double hockey stix? Britney has lost it! Kevin, come get your kids! Their mama has gone LOONEY! I normally don't report about Britney but, her recent antics force me! I reported yesterday that she checked into rehab. Well, 24 hours later she checked out of rehab. See, that's that ish that will get your kids taken! Where is protective service? If my child gets a cut, they are all over my ass! They are letting this fool drag these kids from city to city, at all hours of the night, and they haven't even called her! Oh, I see, she can afford a nanny! Well then, let the nanny have the kids! She's too busy partying and jet-setting to raise her own damn kids! I predict a crash, soon! You read it hear first! If, no crash occurs you read it somewhere else first. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tluv, I can't believe it! YOU LIED TO US! You told us this was a "No Britney" zone, and yet you have blogged a Britney story. What's up with THAT! Besides, you know every other news and gossip outlet that exists will also have the story and photo. I'm disappointed.

Anonymous said...

BRITNEY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CRAZY! I DONT LIKE HER AT ALL!