Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tim Hardagay!


Did you hear about the statements made by Tim Hardaway? He said ,"I hate gay people!" Apparently he was on a media excursion for the upcoming All-Star weekend. He was asked about John Amaechi coming out and replied, "I wouldn't want to play with him on my team!" NBA commisioner, David Stern, heard about his comments and snatched him off the media rounds. I applaud David Stern! Regardless to how you feel about gay people, keep it to yourself! I'm sure someone will tell me that "they" aren't going to the Kingdom Of Heaven, being gay! To this I say, "Worry about your own Salvation!" If your standing, in the eyes of the Lord, isn't tight, should you judge? People are having pre-marital sex, adulterous relationships, murdering, lying and stealing and worry about others Salvation. Clean your backyard before you start on your neighbors!

No comments: