Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1-5 Million People!


I am sitting and watching everything on CNN! As I look over the sea of people, many of whom came from far and wide, I am awestruck and extremely proud to be an American! Where else can something like this happen? I am proud of the people assembling to see the swearing in and I am proud of the Obamas being such a poised and classy family. When the Bushes met the Obamas at the door of the White House, I almost cried when I saw that Michelle Obama had a gift for the Bushes. In a time like this, she remembered her manners! The reporters were taken aback! You heard them saying, "She has a gift! I've never seen anything like it!" My family made the trek to D.C. and I am praying for their warmth and safety. Today! Today, is a GOOD day!

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

I pray they returned safely and enjoyed their visit here. Wish I could have been there to greet them and experience OURstory.

TLUV said...

Thank you for your prayers! They returned home safely and I am very happy! Be Blessed!

Lady Di said...

GREAT Tluv. I am guessing you'll have a follow-up post about it, yes?? Take your time, no rush.