Friday, January 23, 2009

An Open Letter.....


It was brought to my attention, from allhiphop.com, that many people are angry because Denzel Washington didn't wave at them during the inauguration. Can you imagine? As if, there aren't other things to get fired up about! How about unequal education, health insurance woes or violence everywhere we turn! Anyhoo, I wrote a letter that I hope clears the situation. I am posting it below. Enjoy!

Dearest Illseed,

I wanted to address the angry people that thought Denzel was "dissing" them. From my understanding, people in the dais and people on the stage were told not to make waving gestures and sudden gestures because the secret service was on high alert! The people in the parade were told to keep their heads straight and no waving. The secret service was already watching millions of people, they didn't need to watch fans of Denzel! Please pass this along! I hope this answers questions. Please continue to support Denzel, he is a very philanthropic person. Especially, where African American causes are concerned!

~Tluv~

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

Did you send this over to Illseed? I can't believe people wanna hollah about this, no way...

TLUV said...

Yes, I sent it! The audacity!