Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Hate It When........


I hate it when washed up people try to stay relevant! You probably think I'm talking about Suge Knight! WRONG! I'm talking about Roseanne Barr! This idiot took to her blog and called Chris Brown a "Sleazy Bastard!" This boy is 19! I think that he can be rehabilitated! If he was 30 and beating his girlfriend, I might think that he was damaged and couldn't be fixed! Stop taking to your blogs talking about the problem! Be a part of the solution! Roseanne has been a thorn in my ass for a long time! She made a mockery of herself and then ran and hid! Now, she wants to talk ish behind a blog! Screw her! Get the boy some help!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

I saw a few nasty "celebrity" comments and I decided to do what I always do, stay very clear of judgment of man. That's GOD job. Now, if I had details as an insider, who knows how I would handle it. Otherwise - quiet as kept.

PS - Kofi did a Dwayne Wade and that Union chick post. You see it?

TLUV said...

No, but I understand that she was a very real reason for the divorce!