Monday, February 16, 2009

Say What????


I received an e-mail that said that I was not taking the violence against women thing, seriously! I was like, "What the F!!!?" I, in no way, am excusing the actions of Chris Brown! I, however, do realize that I am not to judge! These people talking ish, objectify women in their videos! What's the difference? I feel that there can be a positive outcome to this entire situation! Chris and Rihanna need help! Counseling, would be a great start! After counseling, the two can talk to kids about violence. Rihanna can talk to girls and boys and Chris can talk to girls and boys about the perils of violence. We, as adults, can realize that our children internalize everything that they see. If our significant other is physically abusive or verbally abusive, our children will do or accept the same when they grow up! Our kids don't even know when this rage is festering inside them. We all need to check ourselves!

No comments: