Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jackson Drama!


Marlon Jackson is planning on opening a "slave theme park!" WTF? I realize he hasn't done anything since Skippy was a puppy (and he's full grown now) but seriously! This Kentucky Fried fool is really thinking of a theme park where you can go where the slaves were held and then go and have lunch! I want to slap him with Michael's "special" glove! The developers say the slave park of laughs is being marketed to African-Americans who wish to trace back their roots. If anyone needs to trace their roots it's the Jacksons! Maybe they can find out how there noses got so small and how Michael became so fair skinned! LOL File this under B---- PLease!

4 comments:

Lady Di said...

Your commentary is hilarious Tluv. How you find this stuff is what brings me here as well. (laughs as she rolls out)

TLUV said...

I try! This fool is boiling my blood! Find them noses! That's what Marlon can do! Better yet, find Janet and James DeBarge's love child!

TLUV said...

I try! This fool is boiling my blood! Find them noses! That's what Marlon can do! Better yet, find Janet and James DeBarge's love child!

Lady Di said...

You are so wild!!