Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ray J's Got Some 'Splaining To Do!!!!!


Ray J (brother of Brandy and sex tape partner of Kim Kardashian) is being accused of impregnating a contestant on his show, "For The Love Of Ray J." The girl named Danger (real name Monica Leon) did an interview with The National Enquirer and said the Ray J got her pregnant during the taping of the show! That was a bombshell but what she said later really blew the lid off! She told the ragmag, “I have done pictures, I’ve been an exotic dancer and I’ve also done some prostitution and that’s something that I really didn’t want to just talk about right away cause it’s a scary, scary thing, it has such a negative connotation to it. But I was a prostitute for about two and half years, and you know I was making alot of money, I had all this cash, shopping… all this s**t, you know, nice car, nice place, but it didn’t make me happy.”
Danger is the girl with the tattoo on her face. It is quite evident that Ray J is smitten with the girl. I watch the show and can see the way he interacts with her more than the other girls! Oh, Ms. Leon is not seeking a wedding from Ray J because she is marrying Nick Cannon's brother, Gabriel! This is all kinda crazy!

No comments: