Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Epiphany!!!


Have you ever had an idea so good, that you start spending money in your head? I had a dream, last night, and in the middle of the dream I started shopping! WTH? The sad part is, I can't even remember what I invented! I just remember that I made a lot of money! See, this is when you know you need help! When everything you do is so that you can shop, you need an intervention! My, entire, family must need one too because they have never tried to help me! Oh sure they have commented on my buying prowess but, they have never put me on the "couch." For those who don't watch "Intervention" the "couch" is where you and your family end up! Where your mother tells you how much she loves you and how your addiction is bothering her life! Well, since they haven't brought it up, I guess I have time to go to DSW! LOL

4 comments:

Lady Di said...

Girl, I know. Between Off Broadway & DSW... PLUS Filene's Basement... (looks around to just FLOP on "couch")

TLUV said...

I can start a business with my shopping bags, alone! Sad!!!!!

Lady Di said...

Shame, shame, shame.

TLUV said...

I know, right?