Monday, June 08, 2009

This Is Absurd!


Rapper T-Pain bought a new piece of jewelry for $400,000! I can think of a few things he could have done with that money (Like cut his hair, get a stylist and save for a rainy day!) but, to each his own. The thing that gets me is the chain is ugly! "Big Ass Chain?" That's original. How about, "I'm A Loser" or "Soon Homeless" or "Desperate Attempt" or "Chain Gets Girls" or "So-What I Stink" or "Over-Exposed Clown" or "Simple Ass Negro!" I could go on for years. I hope I don't see him getting his possessions repossessed, any time soon. If you have ANYTHING to add, please do!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

I just wan to agree.

TLUV said...

Apparently, T-Pain read some of the things that people said about the chain. He said, "Why can't people be happy that I am an African American male with a wife and 3 children and we live in a 5 bedroom mansion. My children have over $4 million dollars in their bank account and they are under 5 years old." He is justifying spending money on that ugly chain! I say, "Mr. T-Pain, you are doing what you are SUPPOSED to do!" People kill me wanting an award for taking care of their kids! Sir, you are doing what women, all over the world, are doing on a daily basis! You get no accolades, from me, for doing what women do alone!