Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Queen Speaks......


Queen Latifah has come out and spoke about her sexual abuse, as a child. It happened from a teenage male babysitter and she says, "It affected my life, negatively, for a long time." She also says,"I could have been married a long time ago but, I have commitment issues." Is it me or does it seem that a lot of people (believed to be homosexual) have been sexually abused? Is there a coorelation? Could that be why there is such hatred between the sexes? Lesbian women have hatred or distrust of men and gay men have a hatred or distrust of women. Could there be something in their childhood? I don't know! I will say this, Queen Latifah could have been a model! The girl looks good in front of the camera!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

Dana is aging gracefully.

TLUV said...

I think so too! It must be nice to hit your stride in your later years! I bet some people would give their first born to be able to say, "Black don't crack!" Tan, if you will but, they can never be mocha!