Thursday, June 11, 2009

Take With A Grain Of Salt.......


Take it with a grain of salt but, InTouch Magazine is claiming that Usher filed for legal separation from his wife. I have seen many pictures of him around town, lately, without his wife or his ring. I won't read much into that, though! Everyone knows that I would be the happiest to see him divorce. I wish no ill will, though! I'm just saying, the marriage was doomed from the start! It's no surprise that Usher is the one, allegedly, filing for separation. This man is pretty fickle and I think he has issues with longevity. Perhaps he should marry someone his own age!

1 comment:

TLUV said...

Update: Mediatakeout.com, of all blogs, has reported that no papers have been filed in Atlanta or Los Angeles for a legal separation! Therefore, the rumors are false! Usher is still betrothed to Tameka Raymond.