Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh, Foxxy!!!

"I am guilty of being a young black female celebrity in Broward County." "I am the victim of an overzealous police force and a money-hungry storeowner who wants me to pay his mortgage and his children's tuition." Can you believe these words came from Foxy Brown's mouth? She never denied the charges brought against her but, she is claiming police brutality! First of all, anyone who believes that she could pay a car note, has been sadly deceived. She claims the owner of the store busted into the bathroom while she was on the toilet. Secondly, why is she using/doing her hair in the restroom of a beauty supply store? Foxy fits the description of a "HOODRAT!" A "hoodrat" is someone who reeks havoc in the hood and fantasizes that they are some sort of star. She is in need of serious psycho-therapy. Calling a press conference and spewing these ridiculous statements, further support my suspicions of her psychosis. Note to Foxy: Check into rehab! Surely there is a "I think I'm a star and I'm not" rehab! If Isiah Washington can go into rehab for "homophobia" there is help for you! Look into it Boo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh foxy!!!!! please go get help!!!!!!