Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I Hate It When......


This is a new category for me. I am going to randomly post about things that get under my skin, and you can feel free to do the same or elaborate on my petpeeve! Where shall I start? I hate it when I go to the bank drive-thru and there are two windows open and people form one line! I hate this because it doesn't necessarily mean the same thing everywhere! Case In Point: I went to Kroger, the other day, and I decided to checkout through the self-check isle. Well, when I got to the isle there were two rows of checkouts. People formed one line and waited patiently. I conformed and stood in the one line. When I was at the front of the line, some woman just walked up and went to the next available checkout. I could have went off and said, "The line starts behind me" but, who made that rule? If there are two rows there should be two lines! That's the way I think about it!

No comments: