Thursday, February 05, 2009

Say That!


During Katie Couric's interview with Lil Wayne, she asked him, "Isn't your name Dwayne?" Lil Wayne said yes. Katie, then asked, "Why did you drop the 'D'?" Lil Wayne's answer was so prolific! He said, "I dropped the 'D' because I am a junior and my father was never in my life!" Katie said, "Does he know that's why you dropped the 'D'?" and Lil Wayne said, "He does now!" I am quoting this because there are many absentee father out there! Don't come around when the child is doing well! Be there from the onset! Sad, this man has many accomplishments and his father was not there to help him. Get it together people! Your children are watching!

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

Ok, whose the rapper who has the father that raps too? I thought it was him, oooops... At any rate moral of the story... kids who grow up to be famous quickly tell on them lacking parents. WOW!!

TLUV said...

The man that he calls his daddy is a rapper named "Baby!" He is not his biological father, just a father figure! His biological father is M.I.A.

Lady Di said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I C. Thanks for clearing this up Tluv.