Sunday, February 01, 2009

Trouble In Paradise!


Mediatakeout.com has a sizzling story about Lisa Raye and her soon-to-be- ex-husband, Turks and Caicos Prime Minister, Michael Misick. Apparently, he is on trial for misappropriating funds that belong to the island. Lisa Raye pulled no punches and told about his lavish gifts to her. Which included the $100,000 round trip visits to the island on private planes. Read the transcripts:

LisaRaye: I did find out that the white Phantom Rolls Royce that he bought me for, I think it was either Valentine's Day or my birthday, that he had leased it through my company, how I don't know, so now I am stuck with the liability, I think it is $6,900 a month that I have to pay for it.

Michael Misick’s Lawyer: “So you did sign the lease on that, then, is that right?”

LisaRaye: “What, did you not hear me? I said that if I did sign anything, I don't remember signing anything, I was so excited about getting it, I wanted to probably make sure that it was mine if at all that I did sign anything.”

Michael Misick’s Lawyer:“Mrs McCoy Misick, the Premier says that you knew it was leased all along and you signed the lease on it, is that fair?”

LisaRaye: “No, it is not fair. Not at all, sir.”.

Here’s LisaRaye CONFIRMING MediaTakeOut.com’s exclusive report that the Premiere had a jump off in Florida whom he got pregnant:

Michael Misick’s Lawyer: “We also understood that he supported a lady in Florida who he has told the Commission is the mother of two of his children, a lady called Mildred Rivas. I think you were aware of that at the time?”

LisaRaye: “Well, I was aware of this a couple of months after I married the Premier of the first child. And then I was looking through paperwork at home and found the credit card and so I questioned that. I did not know about the second child."
"The second child was born a year after we were married …knowing that a second child was even around and came in the midst of our marriage, you can imagine it was quite upsetting.”

Damn! That Prime Minister was seriously, sinister! LOL

1 comment:

Lady Di said...

I rec'd an entire interview in my email in 2 parts. I really had no interest so I deleted it but it can be retrieved if you want it. LMK